Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Big & Little

With the last days approaching of the great Mother/Father Day discount Josh has decided to sign up and "get in shape". Lilie and I have be band from attending Josh classes. It's probably for the best the laughter might put me into labor.

Lilie is a purple belt, Josh is a white belt. Lilie like to point that out to him:-)



While Josh and Lilie are enjoying blocking, punching and kicking. I get the pleasure of random *Braxton Hicks contractions. I have noticed I get one every time I get in the shower, go for a stroll or try to relax. I think Josh and Lilie are getting the better end of this deal. I didn't feel them, if I had them, with Lilie and could have done without them this time around:-) Mine are very intense almost muscle crap like across my bump.

*Braxton Hicks contractions are a tightening of the uterine muscles for one to two minutes and is thought to be an aid to the body in its preparation for birth. Not all expectant mothers have these contractions. They are thought to be part of the process of effacement, the thinning and dilation of the cervix.

http://www.myspace.com/taekwondoathleticcenter

No comments: