Sunday, June 22, 2008

40 weeks

We have reached the due date and much to Lilies disappointment no little sister yet. It's been a quite weekend with the exception of phone calls from friends and family wondering if anything is happening with this baby. It's nice to know that I am not the only one wanting this thing out! I have issued the eviction notice to Ava but I think she is one of those tenets that is going to need the police (or in her case the OBGYN) to get her out.
The longer I am prego the more symptoms I seem to have. Thank goodness I have Lilie to pick up what I drop or need that is below my belly, which is about everything. I think the worse thing now is the insomnia between the hours of three and five in the morning. You can't really do much when the rest of the house is sleeping and there really isn't anything on TV. I am quickly running out of cloths, I feel and look like Ava is lower and bigger than ever.
What a belly!

You know your big when the ladies at Big 5 ask your due date and you say tomorrow and they answer with "Hey we were right!".

No comments: