Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pretty cool

While grocery shopping I was watching Ava discover that she could make her leg move. It was like a light bulb went on in her little brain. That if she did this then her leg moved. It was pretty cool. A while ago she discovered she could move her toys and grab thing and bring them to her mouth to chew on. Now she has discovered her legs. I can't wait to see what is next on Ava's discover list.
Tonight Lilie and Josh put together a turtle made of squash, key limes, cactus and a jalapeno for a fair entry, called Vegy Art. Lilie asked if she will get a ribbon for her entry and I told her yes. Then she asked if all entries get ribbons and I said yes she said that is good. I love that she understands that some times you get a ribbon for just participating and other times you get a ribbon for doing something extra special. Next year we will go for the extra special ribbon, maybe cupcake decorating?



Check out the photos it's pretty cute!



We LOVE hand-me-downs!


Another hand-me-down from a wonderful Mom in our local MOMS Club, http://www.momsclub.org/. It will be a great addition at work! Next is one for the house.

No comments: