Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cookie mess

My friend Jill makes these killer chocolate chip cookies. Another friend of mine CJ had gotten the recipe and tried them and they didn't come out the same. I want to make cookies so asked for the recipe and gave them a try. Well I kind of gave it a try. All I had was whole wheat flour, 4 oz choc chips and 1/2 cup of butter, some light some dark brown sugar. So I made half a batch with what I had. I also added what I had left of the white chocolate chips, and carmel drops of recipes past. Needless to say they didn't come out the same as Jills killer cookies but they were pretty good!


Jill's Choc. Chip Cookies

Mix together:
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 cup butter
1 egg
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
2 1/4 cups flour
12oz choc. chips

Bake at 375 about 8-9 minutes

No comments: