Thursday, June 18, 2009

favorite PJ's

I found these at K-Mart (yeah we still have one in Hollsiter) I don't go in often even though it is cleaner and better organized then Target but checking out sucks and their carts are so nasty. But, these are the best PJ's the feet flip over to cover her toes and they have grip on the bottom (this would be the frog foot picture. Then you unflip and just fold them (cuff style) and they are regular PJ's. They also came with shorts. Not bad for $6 and they are soft!


1 comment:

DandyLion said...

Cool! I'm going to have to check out our Kmart to see if they have those. I know what you mean, though, about the choice between the two stores. Have to weigh the options. I have to really want something from Kmart to want to go there. Anyway, thanks for the tip!
Christina