Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Baking time

I tried my hand at making jam for the first time, and the girls and I agree it was successful! Josh isn't a fig fan so he doesn't count. Free figs and extra jars mean it was time to give it a try. I found a recipe online and I was ready to cook! Pick your own has lots of recipes and I will be going back for more recipes.It came out to such a pretty pink. The girls have eaten a jar already and requested I make more. The other three jars where claimed by friends and family:)


Lilie is learning how to read recipes and follow their directions. This is very fun for me to do with her. She tried her hand a a Pumpkin Doughnut Muffin recipe. They came out wonderfully!



Ava watched on. Flying flour was very funny until they had to clean it up. Smells so good Ready to pass out to the neighbors. the recipe calls for muffin pans we did mini muffin/doughnuts and Lilies pick of mini bundts. Next on her baking list chocolate chip cookies, YUM!

No comments: