Monday, February 15, 2010

♥ day

With the girls at Grandma's house Josh and I started Valentines Day with a 5k run (Josh's first). It was the 25th Together with Love Valentines walk/run hosted by the Monterey Bay Rape Crisis Center It was a beautiful fun along the ocean, leaving from Lovers Point Park, Pacific Grove and turning around just past the Pacific Grove Municipal golf course. It was perfect weather with wonderful views. Josh of course was ahead of me and finish first but it was fun to do a run with him.

Place Name Bib No Age Overall Chip Time Gun Time Pace
10 Joshua Sutton 1368 35 111 30:36.0 32:46. 9:52/M
29 Carin Sutton 1369 29 287 38:08.0 40:19. 12:18/M
Place by age group (I think that port-a-potty break threw my time a little)

After the run we headed to Rosines Restaurant for a yummy breakfast. We walked threw a little craft fair by the warf and made our way down the warf and back.

Then off to a store I can walk around for hours in... We picked up a few things for dinner and headed to our next stop, a relatively new shopping center in Marina, Ca. Josh was headed for the Best Buy to pick up some new movies, but I wanted to check out the REI. (I could spend a few hours here too)
Our last stop was to pick up a few articholks at Pezzini's Family Farm in Castroville

As if we hadn't done enough walking we took the dogs for a little mile and a half cruz around the neighbor hood. That seems to be the max they can do.
The first movie is starting as I finish this up so I am off to watch Zombie Land while the dogs snore away.

No comments: