Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Second Bag

I really like this bag, I made my own pattern for it. I modeled it after an Amy Butler bag called Frenchy Bag. I looked at a lot of photos for the bag, since I wasn't willing to pay $12 for her pattern and wait a week for it to come... The bag came out pretty good, I am still learning, I used fuseable interfacing for the first time and really like the stiffness that gives a bag. I tried to get a picture of the pin tucks in the front but you can't see it with the fabric. ( Yeah I had a little left over from Lilies bag and had to use it up, Lilie picked the pink inside) I have more fabric on it's way and I am borrowing a pattern or two from the gal who got this sewing monster started!

1 comment:

Sutton Family said...

Let me know when those go retail.......... I like blue and neutral colors...... hee hee