Saturday, January 3, 2009

a week in a puppy's life

We took Barley home on the 1st and Josh has had his dog fix. We are good without a dog for a while. I think Josh had forgotten what it's like to have a puppy around. Check out the week we had with Barley here. It looks like all he did was lay around but he did get plenty of exercise :-) and is very good at walking next to a stroller I only ran over his foot twice before he figured out not to walk in front of the wheel. Can you tell that he is such a family dog. Barley's biggest fan turned out to be Dusty. He kept saying good dog, sit, stay, good dog. I was awakened this morning to Dusty copying Barley's, "let me in" sound this morning. I would have sworn Barley was scratching on the window and whining and talking to get in if I hadn't known better.

No comments: